Monday, December 31, 2012

11 days and a new year

It's the monday before I have my staples removed. It's also New Year's Eve and I'm down 26lbs. I've been struggling with my liquid intake. I've never been one who drinks a lot of fluids of any kind so having to drink 64oz. a day has been hard. I start to get a brick feeling in my stomach after drinking just 4 or more ounces at a time but to get the full daily amount, I need to constantly be sipping. Last night I tried holding Emmett. It went good. I sat in a chair and Ken handed him to me. I miss holding and snuggling with him. After that I was sitting in the bathroom while Aidan was taking his bath and he asked for more warm water in the tub. As I was turning the water off, I felt this horrible pinching pain in my belly. It was just a second of pain but it caught me by surprise. Ken of course told me I was over doing it but I didn't think that bending to turn off the water would be considered over doing it. Today I'm going to take it easy. Other than my liquids and that second of pain, I'm doing pretty good. I do hate when Ken cooks any meal though, it smells wonderful throughout the whole house and it makes my stomach hurt. I can't wit to have something to chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment