Friday, January 25, 2013

Another Post-op

Had my 4 week post-op today. Total of 32lbs down. Blood pressure is stellar, like always, and the doctor is still happy with my weightloss. The rules have changed in the last 20 days though. Originally I was allowed soft foods at 4 weeks like steamed veggies and certain meats, well not now. This doctor wants me to wait another two weeks. Ok, I'll do as I'm told but eventually I'll have to eat real food. I am still supposed to be getting 70-80g of protein a day, but I can't seem to drink that much, never could even before the surgery, so that is what I'm going to work on now. I can incorporate a more intense workout into my routine so I'm going to try Wii Zumba and get back on my elliptical. I can pull out the kettle bells and workout the arms to try to avoid flabby, chicken neck arms too.

Like B.Hipps always said....
Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment